What opportunities are there?
Automanure is offered as either a semi-automatic or a fully automatic system. The Semi-automatic system is built as a sequence of actions that start with the press of a start button. Subsequently, the system will go through a predetermined program.
An example of a semi-automatic system:
Stable section where a line winch system is used, where there is a need to flush in two channels.
- The wire type barn cleaner is started and delivers the manure in the cross channel
- The pump is started – ready for backwashing in channel 1
- The valve is switched to back flush in channel 2
- Rinse in channel 2
- Valve is switched to storage tank
- The pump empties the pre-tank into the storage tank
- The pump is stopped
- Valve is switched to rear flush in channel 1